給与 ¥12000000 - ¥30000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Dexter Sim
An international IT consultancy group is searching for a senior management consulting professional to take up a leadership role as the Director. In this position, the successful candidate will identify sales leads and build profitable relationships with clients; conducting research and analyses as appropriate.
- Meet with clients and develop project questions; gain an understanding of the client’s environment
- Perform analyses and develop client deliverables appropriate to the specific consulting engagement
- Conduct research as necessary, including market surveys of vendors and users as well as secondary research
- Supervise other personnel depending on the size of research; assign work, establish and maintain schedules, control project expenses and integrate individual work into coherent and quality deliverables
- Identify sales opportunities and leads
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ management consulting experience conduction strategy level consulting projects
- Excellent understanding of IT and its business implications
- Superior analytical thinking
- Native level Japanese; business English is an advantage (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
A multinational IT consultancy, this organization provides a variety of services including market research and other insights. With clients including government agencies, technology groups and large scale enterprises, this company continues to have a strong international presence.
コンサルティング, IT, 経営, マーケティング