プロジェクトデベロップメントマネージャー/ Project Development Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nick Fan
掲載日 2019/03/292019-03-29 2019-05-28 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 13000000 13000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A global solar power manufacturer is looking to hire a Project Development Manager with a high level of self-motivation. This position will be responsible for building a pipeline for solar power plant projects and related activities.
- Develop a large pipeline for solar power plant project approvals in Japan
- Conduct diligence activities and acquire partially developed project positions
- Conduct project site assessment, land purchase, electric interconnection, and other areas of focus
- Support the preparation and approval process for operating budgets
- Conduct regular reporting for development progress
- Manage the flow of documents for transactions between the company and subsidiaries
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering, finance, economics, marketing, real estate or related field
- 3+ years total relevant professional experience
- 1+ years power generation project development experience for power plants overseas or in Japan
- 3+ years of professional experience in Japan.
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Strong Japanese communication proficiency
About the Company:
An international manufacturing organization that produces a variety of products for the solar energy industry, this company has continued to innovate over its years in operation. Now operating across a worldwide network with thousands of employees, this company continues to grow its influence on the world stage.
エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー, エンジニア, 技術職