システムデザインエンジニア/ System Design Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
掲載日 2018/06/153-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A renewable energy company is now hiring a System Design Engineer to create layouts for PV plants. In this position, you will create conceptual designs and develop design standards for various projects within the company.
- Support procurement by developing and maintaining equipment specifications
- Optimize PV designs including component selection, module string sizing, and conductors
- Provide expertise in creating standardized engineering drawings for PV system layouts, structural supports, and electrical systems, etc.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed in compliance with the Company Solution Code of Business Conduct
- Work in an ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Engineering discipline; Electrical Engineering is a plus
- Experience designing PV plants larger than 500 KW
- 2+ years’ experience in PVsyst
- Familiarity with electrical codes, building codes, and international design standards
- Understanding in of PV system owner requirements
- Proficiency in AutoCad
- Advanced verbal and written English proficiency
About the Company:
An international renewable energy company that manages large number solar projects, this organization has become a leader in the market. With a global workforce of the thousands, this company is well positioned for future growth.
エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー, エンジニア, 技術職