エンジニアリングマネージャー/ Engineering Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nick Fan
掲載日 2019/10/082019-10-17 2019-12-07 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international renewable energy company is looking to hire an Engineering Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing civil construction plans and overseeing processes, safety, and costs.
- Develop and submit civil construction documents to the relevant regulatory offices
- Decide on subcontractors
- Supervise subcontractors regarding tasks and schedules
- Provide issue reports to project managers
- Oversee costs and budgets
- Conduct negotiations with neighbouring parties as needed
- First class construction management engineering certification
About the Company:
A global renewable energy company, this organisation has experienced rapid growth since its establishment and currently has operations across multiple continents. They offer a collaborative work environment where employees and partners drive projects and maximise output.
エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー, エンジニア, 技術職