ビジネスデベロップメントアソシエイト/ Business Development Associate
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nick Fan
掲載日 2018/10/113-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global renewable energy company is searching for a new Business Development Associate. This position will be responsible for supporting an array or business development activities for the company. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in the renewable energy industry.
- Assist business development management in developing new opportunities for the company’s solar projects and implementing process improvements
- Maintain information including, land documents, project summaries, pipeline information, business analyses, and meeting minutes
- Perform project management and maintain clear communication and follow up with development partners while ensuring due diligence
- Perform compliance reviews for on board diagnostics team documents, external developers, brokers, and other potential business partners
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the current regulatory environment including details about the Japanese METI FIT program
- Carry out ad-hoc administrative support as needed such as organising meetings, scanning of documents, presentation preparation, document creation, interpretation, basic translations, etc.
- Relevant work experience in Japan
- Multinational work experience is a plus
- Expertise in a solar power related field is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) in order to produce professional documents
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- High level English proficiency (written and verbal)
About the Company:
A global producer of renewable energy, the company takes every opportunity to expand their operations for the sake of a cleaner world. They are dedicated to their vision of a sustainable future.
事業開発, ビジネスデベロップメント, 新規ビジネス, ビジネス, 経営, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, コンサルティング