エネルギーアナリスト/ Energy Analyst
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント LeAnh Vu
掲載日 2018/09/19 2018-09-192018-10-23 science-and-research 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An American mass media and technology company is searching for a new Energy Analyst. This position will handle matters involving liquified natural gas.
- Analyse liquified natural gas in the Japanese and South Korean market.
- Develop demand scenarios, infrastructure data sets, forecasts, and tools for liquified natural gas in Japan and South Korea
- Coordinate with other team members of a multicultural background to satisfy client demands
- Track the development of new technologies to maintain leadership in the market
- Present research as conferences in a manner clear to clients and prospects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in science, engineering, social sciences, or business
- Understanding of financial markets, analysis, and corporate strategy
- Experience in the oil and gas, finance, or commodities industry a plus
- Fluent Japanese; Fluent English (Written and Spoken) (Other Asian languages a plus)
About the Company:
An international mass media and technology conglomerate originating in the Americas, this organisation also provides financial services to a variety of clients. Operating across a wide global network and employing thousands of individuals, this corporation is a key player on the global media stage and provides valued insight to people all over the world.
エネルギー, インフラ, エンジニア, 技術職, 市場調査, マーケットアナリスト