リソースマネージメントコンサルタント/ Resources Management Consultant
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
掲載日 2018/05/253-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A Resources Management Consultant (Energy) role has arisen at a global management consulting company. As part of the resources management team, you will take ownership of business strategy and function strategy, working with key industry players in the energy, natural resources, chemical, and utilities sectors around the world.
- Oversee the management consulting business, e.g., supply chain management, performance management reinforcement, organization
- Work with key industry players across the energy, utilities, chemical, and natural resources sectors
- Develop innovative strategies, improve operations, and reduce risk while offering solutions that span the entire energy value chain
- Help companies realize potential in the Internet of Things (IoT) and drive innovative thinking around clients’ main business issues
- At least 3 years’ work experience at a management consulting enterprise and/or the energy, utilities, and natural resources industry (e.g., plant system trading company, heavy industries)
- Management consulting skills (e.g., hypothesis drafting, investigation analysis)
- Proven consulting experience in the electricity, oil & gas, or natural resources industry preferred
- More experienced candidates may be considered for managerial level positions
- Business level Japanese is required (JLPT Level 1 preferred)
About the Company:
A successful management and outsourcing company, headquartered overseas with an expansive global reach, helping clients improve their performance for decades. Buoyed by their extensive know-how and comprehensive capabilities across multiple industries, they continue to remain the go-to firm for clients who seek quality and excellence in marketing, retail analytics, and more.