給与 ¥10000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Toshifumi Takagi
A global financial services firm is recruiting an experienced Advisory Director to join them and provide advisory services to utilities companies, perform research, and lead and support wide-ranging other tasks in an international environment. This is a multifaceted role suitable for an individual with strong communication skills and familiarity with the utilities industry.
- Advise Japanese utility companies
- Conduct research on overseas market conditions and regulations in the electricity and gas industry
- Provide support to Japanese utilities companies to establish processes and control in the following areas – risk management, financial reporting, and trading
- Experience in overseas gas and electricity industry
- Familiarity with regulations, accounting, operations, process, and control
- Knowledge of oil and gas trading
- Business/fluent English; Japanese speaking preferred but not essential
About the Company:
A world-renowned financial services firm that boasts a unique global perspective and deep industry knowledge. They provide a wide array of innovative services and solutions to clients across international regions and markets, with consulting, tax, and auditing services as their primary areas of focus. They have established a lasting global presence and are prepared for ongoing success and expansion.
エネルギ, 規制関連, アカウンティング, リスクマネージメント, コントローラー, 財務