給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nick Fan
掲載日 2018/12/14 2018-12-142019-02-12 utilities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A large oil and gas company is in need of an experienced Trader who is able to operate in a team oriented culture. This position will focus on activities related to the sourcing and trading of liquefied natural gas or LNG.
- Manage and optimise LNG sourcing and trading related activities through contracts
- Develop and maintain a strong information network of LNG producers, traders, key players, etc.
- Maintain a strong understanding of upstream and downstream markets, including entry and exit tariffs for gas
- Perform negotiations informed by sales, pricing strategy, and project timelines
- Cooperate with the shipping team to optimise cargoes activities
- Implement a downstream terminal network while working with LNG management
- Extensive experience in the natural gas and liquefied natural gas industry including extensive experience negotiating LNG commercial contracts
- Extensive experience in the buying, sales, and fulfilment of LNG cargos
- Extensive experience managing profit and loss as well as position and risk reporting
- Expert negotiation skills
- Ability to function in a team oriented culture
About the Company:
The company is a prominent oil and gas company operating in the APAC region. Its success has earned it rewards for its performance along with international recognition.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, エネルギー, インフラ