マーケティングマネージャー/ Marketing Manager
給与 ¥7,500,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Risa Hiramatsu
掲載日 2019/01/25 2019-01-252019-03-26 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 7500000 9000000 9000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A multinational renewable energy supplier is searching for a Marketing Manager with some digital experience. This position is responsible for aligning all online and offline marketing activities with local, regional and corporate business company marketing strategy and localization of global marketing and communications content to suit the market needs in Japan.
About the Company:
An energy group with over thirty years in operation, this company provides energy solutions to customers in locations across the world. Continuously growing, this organization continues to innovate and expand.
マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報, エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー
- Implement planned marketing activities on time
- Lead product and solution launch campaigns
- Perform regular monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Deliver budget savings, target outcomes from marketing/sales support plan
- Plan, coordinate and manage the company’s participation in local exhibitions/customer events/roadshows
- Deliver customer eNews letters on a regular basis, and local Press Release articles on a regular basis and maintain good media relationship
- Generate local content for online channels, including website, social media platforms, blogs, videos, etc.
- Develop sales campaigns to drive business growth
- Broad experience in a marketing or communications role, preferably in a field related to renewable energy
- Intermediate competency in PC platforms such as Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative
- Experience in content development especially for social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook
- Tertiary degree qualification in a communications or marketing field
- Business level proficiency in English
- Experience in B2B marketing