LNGマーケティングマネージャー/ LNG Marketing Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nick Fan
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-03-22 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A leading international energy supplier is searching for a Marketing Manager to work with the company’s GM of LNG Bureau. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in liquefied natural gas (LNG) market trends and has solid sales and purchasing experience in the LNG industry.
About the Company:
One of the mot prominent energy companies in the world, this organization has been known as an industry leader in oil and natural gas energy supply.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, エネルギー, インフラ, 天然ガス
- Establish and manage relationships with LNG industry players in Japan such as power utilities, gas utilities, trading companies, oil companies, engineering companies, research institutions and governmental agencies
- Assist the group’s various LNG divisions and coordinate their LNG activities (upstream project marketing, portfolio marketing, spot trading/optimization, contract implementations, new business development, etc.)
- Monitor and analyze energy policies, market trends, statistics in Japan and gather insight LNG market intelligence for timely analysis and reporting
- 5+ years’ experience in the LNG industry
- Knowledge about the LNG industry, LNG sales and purchase contracts
- Experience in negotiating/implementing LNG sales & purchase contracts
- Personal network in the LNG industry
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in both Japanese and English