プロジェクトディレクター/ Project Director
給与 ¥13,000,000 - ¥18,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Joel Kabia
掲載日 2022/07/21kanto energy-infrastructure/project-management 2022-07-21 2022-09-19 utilities Tokyo Tokyo JP JPY 13000000 18000000 18000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international energy organisation is searching for a Project Director to work at their office in Tokyo. The candidate selected for this role will be tasked to oversee all project development activities within the local environment.
- Lead the daily operations to grow project organisations
- Design bid strategies to ensure quality concept selection with few risks
- Ensure projects are in line with the set budget and schedule
- Participate and contribute knowledge during meetings
- Cooperate with the asset manager to handle organisational approvals
- Create and maintain all appropriate commercial documents as required
- Supervise project design planning and execution
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in engineering
- More than 15 years of offshore wind development or construction experience or a related industry
- Background in the energy, utilities, or power sector
- Experience in engineering, construction, or operations
- Prior experience in stakeholder management
- Ability to establish supply chains in new markets is a plus
About the Company:
An international energy and chemical group headquartered in Europe. They provide a number of sustainable and innovative solutions and technologies within the industry. The firm operates in more than 65 countries around the world.
エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー, エンジニア, 技術職, 求人, 外資系
給与: ¥8,000,000 - ¥18,000,000 per annum勤務地: Tokyo掲載日: 2022/06/22A market leader in the energy industry is searching for a Project Developer. The selected candidate will plan and implement strategies to drive stakeholder engagement. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.