ストラクチャーデザインマネージャー/ Structure Design Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nick Fan
掲載日 2018/12/15 2018-12-152019-02-13 utilities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global renewable energy company is looking for a new Structure Design Manager. This role will be responsible for producing analysis for the renewable energy market. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in the renewable energy industry.
- Provide detailed analysis, design and technical review for the wind energy market
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, structural, civil, or geotechnical engineering
- Offshore wind foundation experience
- Understanding of offshore structures design
- Proficiency in analysis software such as Ansys, STAADPRO or an equivalent
- Monopiles related experience
- Project control manager experience
About the Company:
A renewable energy facility development company that is currently engaged in a number of projects, team members at this organization have been involved with all aspects of the development and operation of renewable power plants both in Japan and overseas.
管理, マネージメント, エンジニアリング, エネルギー, 工事, 建設, 施工