プロジェクトマネージャー（ファシリティ）/ Project Manager (Facilities)
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Risa Hiramatsu
掲載日 2018/12/14 2018-12-142019-02-12 consultancy 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global consulting company is looking for a Project Manager to handle facility management projects. In this role you will be responsible for overall project supervision, documentation, and budgeting, as well as the creation of weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Manage all project costs and cost tracking
- Oversee project delivery in terms of program/schedule, cost, and quality
- Oversee all the design stages to ensure compliance with the project brief and the control mechanisms in place
- Conduct periodic project reviews to ensure compliance with project audit requirements
- Develop detailed project programs to interface all facilities, IT, and procurement requirements
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in CAD software
- Intermediate level English proficiency
About the Company:
A leading IT solutions company that offers IT consulting and construction project management services to customers around the world. Based in the United Kingdom, the company has over 10 offices located throughout Europe, the United States, and the APAC region.
コンサルティング, 工事, 建設, 施工, プロジェクトマネージメント, ファシリティマネージメント