シニアプロジェクトマネージャー/ Senior Project Manager
給与 ¥9,000,000 - ¥15,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント LeAnh Vu
掲載日 2018/11/30 2018-11-30utilities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational conglomerate is seeking a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring high-quality delivery of software and APM-related projects. This position is great for candidates with strong project management and leadership skills to take on for a career at a renowned company.
- Drive execution and manage risk across multi-disciplinary teams comprised of stakeholders from companies, customers and partners
- Handle project/engagement issues at the highest level of professional standards and juggle multiple requests from customers, from deep technical discussions on the software platform, to aligning APM functionality and new opportunities for development to customer use cases
- Leads the project team in effectively defining and controlling project scope of work, using tools for charter development, contract management and change control
- Performs schedule analysis to establish work priorities, critical path planning, and risk management
- Apply dynamic resource allocation, including contract consultants, to maximize effective utilization of resources, ensure project success, and deliver high quality solutions with effective billable utilization
- Manage project budgets and allocation of cost to meet projected profitability commitments
- Ensures that relevant cost, schedule, and technical performance metrics are instituted at all levels in the project.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- 10+ years in industrial software services, with 7+ years in a customer facing project leadership roles or consultative roles, including management consulting, sales engineering or business development
- Experience in oil and gas industry, through an engineering or technical roles or consultative engagement roles
- Experience in maintenance and reliability best practices, root cause analysis, criticality analysis and lifecycle management
- Business level verbal and written proficiency in English
About the Company:
A multinational conglomerate, this company operates across a worldwide network and a wide range of industries. With a long history of success and a global workforce in the hundreds of thousands, this company is a widely recognized name.
エネルギー, インフラ,プロジェクトマネージメント, カスタマーサポート