プロジェクトマネージャー/ Project Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Risa Hiramatsu
掲載日 2018/11/14 2018-11-142019-01-13 hospitality-and-catering 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global leader in flexible workspace solutions is seeking an experienced Program Manager to lead the opening of new locations. The successful candidate will manage relationships with external partners to deliver programs on time, within budget, and according to design standards.
- Manage the construction of new locations in coordination with external partners
- Plan and manage the refurbishment and maintenance of existing locations
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders so work is prioritized according to business needs
- Manage the performance of suppliers according to contractual agreements
- Utilize a strong network of contacts to ensure partnerships are made with the right suppliers
- Program management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Refurbishment and maintenance management experience is desirable
- Experience in selecting and managing preferred partners for large design and constriction projects preferred
About the Company:
An innovative business and provider of global workspaces and meeting rooms. Headquartered in Europe, the company now operates close to 3,000 business centers in over 100 countries.
工事, 建設, 施工, プロジェクトマネージメント, 保守メンテナンス