プロジェクトリード/ Project Lead
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント LeAnh Vu
掲載日 2018/09/13 2018-09-132018-10-29 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A 3D manufacturing company is looking for a new Project Lead. This position will be responsible for supporting the company’s activities in Japan. This is a great opportunity to work with a company at the top of innovation.
- Lead project coordination meetings and give live reports to clients and construction personnel for large projects
- Serve as a liaison between local customers and the company headquarters
- Review construction drawings and write reports in both Japanese and English
- Translate technical and construction language from Japanese to English
- Promote a good reputation for the company in Japan and maintain good relationships with local customers
- Oversee the hiring and training process of new employees so that your team will be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, or architecture
- 3+ years of relevant in structural or mechanical engineering in the architecture, engineering, or construction industry
- Familiarity with construction documents and the structural and mechanical engineering of AEC projects.
- Knowledge of CATIA, Revit, Rhino, Tekla, SolidWorks, and AutoCAD a plus
- Fluent Japanese and English
About the Company:
An exciting company with operations in software development, manufacturing, and construction this company has found success by always staying ahead of the latest digital innovations. Working with this company will let you participate in the newest digital and manufacturing innovations.
工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職, 翻訳, テクノロジー, 建築家