プロジェクトデベロッパー/ Project Developer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
掲載日 2018/05/253-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational solar energy organization is searching for an individual with experience in the energy industry and/or land/real estate development for the role of Project Developer. The successful candidate will collaborate with the Director of Development to conduct opportunity assessments and detailed economic, financial, and risk analysis on potential and committed projects.
- Work with permitting, technical, legal, and financial teams to support the project development process
- Analyze and present business cases for projects
- Report on market conditions and create market analysis presentations for existing deals and new development opportunities
- Prepare and submit documents to METI, FAA, governments, landlords, etc.
- Compile and update project development reports
- Bachelor’s degree; postgraduate degree is a plus
- Knowledge of the Japanese mega-solar market, PV systems, inverters, and project financing
- Project development and/or finance experience at an energy company is ideal
- Fluency in Japanese; Business level English proficiency
About the Company:
An international renewable energy company that manages a large number of solar projects, this organization has become a leader in the market. With a global workforce in the thousands, this company is well positioned for future growth.
太陽光事業, 太陽光ビジネス, ソーラービジネス, ソーラー, プロジェクトマネージメント, 経営, 新規ビジネス, セールス, マーケティング, プロジェクトデベロップメント