給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
A leading energy group is searching for an experienced professional with solar plant site management experience to take up the role of Construction Manager. In this role, the successful candidate will ensure that on site processes proceed as agreed.
- Manage daily basis documentation requested on site
- Manage the delivery of materials (reception on site, recounting materials, visual inspection)
- Ensure that subcontractor work complies with the score of work agreed upon in the contract
- Ensure that project document controls are in compliance with contract requirements
- Experience in solar plant site management
- An ability to understand project schedules and the construction timeline in a PV solar project
- Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Basic English skills
- AutoCAD skills are an advantage
About the Company:
A developer, operator and asset manager of large scale energy production facilities, this company currently has multiple facilities at various stages of development and is dedicated to expanding its operations in Japan. With a focus on sustainable, renewable energies, this company’s facilities are built for longevity.
建築、ファシリティーマネジメント, 工事, ベンダーマネージメント