Project Manager (Biomass)/マネージャー(バイオマス)
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
A dynamic new Project Manager (Biomass) role has emerged at a renewable energy company. Using your extensive experience in thermal plant EPC negotiation and technical expertise, you will manage projects at thermal plants using biomass fuel. Additionally, you will contribute to the development of a long-term plant operation plan.
- Oversee project development at thermal plants using biomass fuel
- Develop plant specifications and negotiate with potential EPCs based on specs
- Develop long-term plant operation plans
- Experience at a power utilities or affiliate companies; or experience as a plant developer welcome
- In-depth experience in the operation of thermal plants as a business manager
- Understanding of key cost drivers (except for fuel matters)
- Understanding of long-term plant efficiency decreases
- Experience in thermal plant EPC negotiation and understanding of technical aspects of plants
About the Company:
This renewable energy company has a strong track record of successfully contributing to regional and overseas communities through its innovative solar solutions. An environmental advocate, they strive to create win-win situations for clients and the local communities they serve.