Project Development Director/プロジェクトディベロップメントディレクター
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
A leading manufacturer of solar products is seeking a professional with a solid grasp of the renewable energy sector to join them as Project Development Director. This dynamic position will see you handling a range of tasks, from creating and executing PV project opportunities to defining project scope and budget.
- Actively seek out new opportunities for grid-connected utility-scale and micro-grid PV project opportunities
- Perform due diligence (researching the necessary background info and specs)
- Identify international/local partners
- Define project scope, budget, and execution strategies
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- A minimum of 7 years’ project development experience in the renewable energy sector with an international EPC company
- Experience in PV or wind is a must
- Multilingual skills; English fluency
- A bachelor’s degree or above, with a preferred major of electrical engineering, civil engineering, or business administration
About the Company:
This company manufactures solar products and is considered a global leader in the solar industry. With a strong customer base in over 15 countries, they pride themselves on their commitment to quality. Their solar cell products are used widely in industrial and residential projects, and they continue to pioneer new projects and growth opportunities.
太陽光事業, 太陽光ビジネス, ソーラービジネス, ソーラーエンジニア, プロジェクトマネージメント