Project Development Manager/プロジェクトデベロップメントマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sherry Xu
A global solar product manufacturer is hiring an experienced professional to join the team as Project Development Manager. The candidate selected for this dynamic role will be responsible for developing and executing utility scale solar power projects.
- Build a large pipeline of solar power plant project approvals in Japan -- source project sites, negotiate land agreements, obtain local approvals, obtain METI project certification, etc.
- Assist with the preparation and approval process of operating budgets
- Manage transactions between the subsidiary and company
- Work closely with the project finance team to source project debt and equity
- Represent the company at public meetings
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, finance, economics, marketing, real estate and/or a related field; MBA a plus
- 7-15 years' total relevant professional experience, to include > 2 years' power generation project development experience; some technical background experience; a minimum of 5 years' professional experience in Japan
- A demonstrated track record of developing power plant and/or real estate projects
- The ability to interface successfully with local communities, regulators, and utilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communication skills in Japanese; English fluency a plus
About the Company:
This award-winning solar component manufacturer provides solutions that meet energy needs worldwide, whose product offerings include cost competitive products and advanced systems. They offer a diverse range of career paths in R&D, manufacturing, marketing, and more.