給与 ¥6500000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
A solar cell manufacturing company is recruiting for the position of Project Manager (Solar). Seeking an experienced professional with demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with others who will manage project schedules, support the site construction manager, and coordinate with project stakeholders.
- Manage project schedules and the EPC phase of projects within budget and schedule as approved by management
- Manage EPC contractor projects and coordinate with project stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Support the site construction manager for assigned projects; manage the development and construction phases of solar PV sites
- Manage constructability reviews, risk analysis, and change management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5-10 years’ related project management experience
- Experience working for an EPC firm or solar company preferred
- Demonstrated management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well within deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with others
About the Company:
A global manufacturer of solar cells and modules, this company has built a lasting presence throughout Asia, North America, and Europe, and maintains strategic partnerships with electric groups and manufacturers. This role was created as a result of expansion plans, and as such, this is an excellent time to join at this stage of the company’s growth.
太陽光事業, 太陽光ビジネス, ソーラービジネス, エネルギー, プロジェクトマネージメント, 製造業