ランドサーベイヤー/ Land Surveyor
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kai Yamada
掲載日 2019/08/192019-08-19 2019-10-18 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 5000000 6000000 6000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company in the exciting field of renewable energy is looking to hire a Land Surveyor. This position will be responsible for utilising tools such as drones and GPS to carry out land surveying activities.
- Assist the project and maintenance team via topography and drone surveys
- Prepare drawings and cross checks to communicate any changes needed
- Assist the project team in supervision on civil design, cost schedule, etc.
- Find and resolve problems in project management
- Conduct site visits and prepare technical evaluation reports
- Handle RFQs as well as negotiations with subcontractors and suppliers
- Experience with topographic instruments (GPS)
- Experience with drones (UAV) for land surveying or topography
- Surveying experience
- Work experience in Japan is a plus
About the Company:
Operating all over the Asia Pacific region, this company serves as a leader in the renewable energy market. This company’s large capabilities have enabled it to lead many development and maintenance projects throughout the region.
エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー, エンジニア, 技術職