シビルエンジニ/ Civil Engineer
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuna Hirose
掲載日 2019/06/112019-06-12 2019-08-10 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 13000000 13000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A widely successful company in the renewable energy industry is searching for a Civil Engineer. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for analysing and developing reports and designs for transportation or hydraulic systems
- Support project by conducting analysis for survey reports, maps, drawing, blueprints etc.
- Create designs for transportation or hydraulic systems
- Calculate load and grade requirements
- Support surveying activities for installations
- Conduct estimations of costs for materials, equipment, labour, etc.
- Oversee the testing of soil and material with contractors
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Significant experience in construction projects
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Strong understanding of engineering, design, construction and transportation concepts
- Outstanding proficiency in Japanese; fluent level English
About the Company:
The company works in the renewable energy industry. Its success has allowed it to operate on a global scale.
エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー, エンジニア, 技術職, シビルエンジニア, 土木工学