サービステクニシャン/ Service Technician
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kai Yamada
掲載日 2018/12/11 2018-12-11utilities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A company in the power generation field is looking for a Service Technician. This position will be responsible for a variety of technical installation and support tasks. The individual in this role will need to travel for on-shore and off-shore jobs at short notice.
- Perform installation tasks for equipment such as a generators, transformers, temperature control equipment, etc.
- Troubleshoot and address machinery failures for equipment
- Report the condition of a wide range of equipment and make recommendations for spare parts
- Travel for jobs on a short notice and sometimes after office hours
- Utilise a variety of analogue and digital measurement equipment
- Communicate with customer’s regarding progress updates, potential problems, etc.
- Maintain compliance to quality standards as well as codes, and regulations
- Qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of equipment such as generators, transformers, or temperature control equipment
- Experience as an electrician or heavy equipment technician
- Relevant electrical experience
- Driver’s licence is a plus
- Proficiency in Japanese is required; English proficiency is a plus
About the Company:
The company provides power generation products. Its success has allowed it to operate across several continents.
エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー, テクニシャン, 技術職