テクニカルサービススペシャリスト/ Technical Services Specialist
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント LeAnh Vu
掲載日 2018/12/05 2018-12-05manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A prominent global company is looking for a Technical Services Specialist. This position will serve as a leader and be responsible for utilizing their technical knowledge in machinery, vibration analysis, and software to support projects.
- Utilize industry experience and expertise to support projects by providing performance monitoring, machinery diagnostics, and analyticis software services
- Use plant operational knowledge to provide technical support to projects
- Communicate with customers regarding technical queries and project delivery
- Coorperate with product support and project managers during project implantation activities
- Conduct travel to customer sites for project meetings, implementation, and training
- Ensure adherence to timelines by effectively communicating with the team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a STEM field
- 10+ years of engineering experience in operations, reliability or maintenance
- Technical experience in oil and gas or energy operations, vibrations analysis, condition based monitoring, or equipment maintenance.
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Experience with performance monitoring or anomaly detection software is a plus
- Fluent written and spoken proficiency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
A multinational conglomerate, this company operates across a worldwide network and a wide range of industries. With a long history of success and a global workforce in the hundreds of thousands, this company is a widely recognized name.
エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー, エンジニア, 技術職