PVプラントパフォーマンスエンジニア/ PV Plant Performance Engineer
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nick Fan
掲載日 2018/07/053-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global leader in the renewable energy business is now seeking a PV Plant Performance Engineer with experience in plant operation. Once hired, you will supervise remote-site personnel and activities and offer technical assistance.
- Provide guidance to remote PV site personnel and supervise plant maintenance activities (areas for improvements, process development, budget adherence, etc.)
- Assist in the hiring and training of O&M staff
- Assist with subcontract agreements and the development of annual operating plans and budgets
- 4+ years’ relevant work experience, 2+ years’ plant operation experience within utility energy industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- Familiarity with and knowledge in plant supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system or other plant monitoring systems, plant maintenance activity scheduling systems
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English
- Willing to travel domestically to PV sites in Japan
About the Company:
This US-based company is a leader in clean energy generation and distribution. Their products and services include power plant operation support and solar power modules.
インダストリアル, インフラ, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職, オペレーション, テクニカルサポート