Operation and Maintenance Director/オペレーション＆メンテナンスディレクター
給与 ¥11000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
A leading solar company is searching for an operations and maintenance professional with prior experience in utilities or an industrial environment to join them in the role of Operation and Maintenance Director. In this position, the successful applicant will establish operation policies and maintenance systems to ensure the smooth operation of energy facilities.
- Establish operational policies covering all areas of operations and maintenance activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality and cost-effective performance to each asset
- Implement operational policies and procedures to ensure that all activities take place in a controlled and compliant manner
- Establish and oversee O&M team and develop the team with most updated regulations and methods for O&M in Japan
- Set up a maintenance system to capture all cost per equipment and ensure proper predictive and protective equipment maintenance
- 10-15 years’ operations, maintenance or engineering experience in the utilities sector or an industrial environment
- 3+ years’ operational leadership experience in a solar firm
- Familiarity with Japanese regulations and registrations for operating assets
- Proficiency with CAD, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent spoken and written Japanese and English
About the Company:
A major developer and operator of solar energy facilities, this company is a leader in renewable energy. Expanding its operations in Japan, this company continues to be one of the most active organizations in the market.
ソーラー, 太陽光事業, オペレーションズ，保守メンテナンス