Senior Technical Manager/シニアテクニカルマネージャー
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Koshiro Iwaya
A leading international renewable energy company is searching for a skilled electrical engineering professional with knowledge of photovoltaic systems. As Senior Technical Manager, you will design and test photovoltaic systems and support clients and sales teams in Japan.
- Provide residential/industrial size photovoltaic system design, layout, confirmations and simulations
- Resolve photovoltaic related claims, technical questions and requests from Japanese clients and sales members
- Use MS Office, CAD and photovoltaic simulation software (ex. SolarPro, Solar Master or PVsyst) for Japanese clients and sales members
- Interpret between HQ and the office in Japan
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience in photovoltaic related background or 5+ years’ experience in electric/electronics
- Working experience with photovoltaic systems and components
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken form to clients and internal teams in Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international manufacturer and distributor of energy products, this company focuses primarily on photovoltaic systems. An award winning entity, this company has been a leader in the renewable energy world.
ソーラー, エネルギー, ソーラーエンジニア, 電気技師