給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Susumu Ebihara
A multinational manufacturing organization is in need of a skilled bilingual Japanese/English speaker with PV solar industry experience. As the O&M Engineer, you will set up and maintain equipment in photovoltaic solar plants, travelling to domestic and international locations as required.
- Perform initial start-up, operation, monitoring and routine maintenance on equipment
- Act in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
- Perform tasks both independently and under the supervision of a plant manager
- Achieve set goals and adhere to policies and procedures
- 2+ years’ experience in the PV solar industry
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- Plant SCADA process control systems knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of and experience with high voltage electrical safety procedures and general power plant safety procedures as well as environment requirements and practices
- Willingness to travel to domestic and international locations for business
About the Company:
An industrial manufacturing organization, this company produces a variety of technologies from semiconductor based electronics to computers, robotics, industrial machinery and solar energy equipment.
メーカー, 製造業, ソーラー, ファシリティマネージメント