給与 ¥5000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
An international solar energy company is currently seeking an individual with engineering experience to join them as a Mechanical Engineer. For a candidate with strong communication skills in Japanese and English, this is an ideal opportunity to join a multinational institution.
- Provide mechanical engineering support for the full range of the company’s products in the Japanese market
- Participate in new product design review and DRMEA process
- Plan, conduct and review design verification testing, ensure fast and efficient cycles of learning
- Analyse design and construction related field issues and investigate customer complaints, conduct failure analysis (FA) and provide investigation/FA reports
- Analyse escalated field issues and troubleshoot/solve product/system problems identified during commissioning or system operation
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related field
- 3+ years’ engineering experience; experience in PV industry or the energy sector is highly regarded
- Strong communication skills; Japanese and English communication ability both written and verbal
- Familiarity with Japanese local regulation such as JIS C8955 and the building standard act is highly regarded
About the Company:
An international energy company responsible for the manufacture and design of a number of products, this company has decades of experience in the renewable energy industry. Now operating an international network comprised of thousands of employees, this company continues to be a global leader.
ソーラー, 太陽光事業, 太陽光ビジネス, ソーラービジネス, メカニック