エンジニアマネージャー/ Engineering Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
掲載日 2019/03/292019-03-29 2019-05-28 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A multinational renewable energy company is searching for an Engineering Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and leading the design and engineering team to develop new solar power systems. This is a highly recommended opportunity for candidates who wish to work for an organization for the good of the environment.
About the Company:
A multinational renewable energy company specializing in solar power generators and related products.
エネルギー, インフラ, 再生可能エネルギー, エンジニア, 技術職
- Lead a team of engineers and designers in design preparations, and assessment of designs prepared by external parties, for solar power generation systems in Japan.
- Assist with the development of systems and processes to maximize efficiency in design and engineering
- Develop and manage a team that can efficiently and accurately design and engineer new solar systems
- Lead the engineering of solar systems to Japan specific customs, practices, codes and standards and to suit local environmental and geotechnical conditions
- Work with internal central design and engineering team, network of trusted and capable engineering consultants, technical advisors and external design contractors to support the team as required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Science or a related field
- 10+ years’ experience in design, engineering and relevant team leadership roles in the development of solar power generation systems and related electrical systems; of which 5+ years for systems in Japan
- Experience in leading a design and engineering team within a business or major project
- Fluent written and verbal Japanese; business level written and verbal English
- Availability to travel domestically for work