プラントメンテナンスマネージャー/ Plant Maintenance Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kai Yamada
掲載日 2019/03/20 2019-03-202019-05-07 manufacturing-and-production Japan JP JPY 6000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A large waste management company is in need of a Plant Maintenance Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for managing the maintenance team in safety and maintenance activities.
- Manage the maintenance team and minimise the plant downtime
- Promote safety amongst the team and subcontractors
- Cooperate with the plant operation manager for safe maintenance operations
- Prepare and enforce maintenance schedules and procedures
- Find areas for improvement and assign workers to address issues.
- Manage the spare parts inventory.
- Technical college degree in engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience with 5+ years of experience working as part of the maintenance team in an energy or industrial plant
- Detailed understanding of industrial equipment maintenance
- Chief boiler, Turbine, or chief electrical Engineer second class license
- Technician management skills
- Native level Japanese
About the Company:
A global leader in waste management and environmental services, this company serves government and industrial customers across the globe. Its international team of highly skilled engineers and experts number over 150,000.
エンジニア, 技術職, マネージャー, 保守メンテナンス, 環境