給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ai Tanimoto
A leading facility management and business services company is currently seeking an individual with the skills necessary to take up the leading position of Area Manager with its operations in Japan. In this position, the successful candidate will manage an effective team and plan the growth of this international company’s Japan operations.
- Recruit, induct, train and develop a team to maximise their performance and engagement
- Conduct effective business planning; support new company initiatives including the implementation of new tools and systems to enhance efficiency
- Grow the business; manage and develop a new business to maximise centre occupancy and usage
- Lead by example, creating a strong ethos of customer service throughout the team
- A customer service focus with the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; an ability to engage and motivate people to take action
- Comfort with design making; an ability to evaluate options and consider their consequences
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
About the Company:
An international facility management and business services organization, this company operates a wide international network of facilities across dozens of countries worldwide. Now with a strong market position and employees numbering in the thousands, this company continues to be a multinational leader.
ファシリティマネージメント, 施設, 経営