Senior Construction Manager/シニアコンストラクションマネージャー
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
A global solar company is seeking an experienced, bilingual candidate to join the team as Senior Construction Manager, a highly dynamic role that will see you managing contractors and overseeing the construction of plants from the start of construction to the commercial operation date.
- Ensure site is constructed according to planning milestones, quality specifications, cost objectives, HSE requirements, as well as all other applicable specifications mentioned in the EPC contract
- Immediately report any HSE issues that occur on site
- Develop a proactive approach; alert manager(s) about risks that may impact project requirements
- Participate in onsite daily meetings between contractor and subcontractors
- Verify actual construction progress and percentage of completion (S curve POC) with what is reported by the contractor
- Japanese and English fluency
- A civil engineering degree completed with professional training on electrical work
- 10 years' EPC construction experience
- 2-5 years' experience in PV system installation and ground mount PV plants
About the Company:
A pioneer in solar technology, this company has been pushing boundaries and supplying sustainable solutions for several decades. Innovation is at the heart of everything they do and is reflected in their services and products, from residential solar systems and commercial solar systems to alternative energy solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking exposure to new, exciting challenges.